Mr. Friendly Says So
Wednesday, August 23, 2006
  Freaky Fundamentailst Phone Line
As part of our ongoing efforts to save souls, Mr. Friendly International Christian Fellowship extends a hearty welcome to your questions and comments. May we have the first caller please:

Ruth: Hi. This is Ruth in Cohoes. I was born again in 1997.
MrF: God bless you Ruth.
Ruth: Thank you. My question is: Suppose I know the Rapture is right around the corner, so I, along with my fellow believers in Jesus Christ, my personal savior, will soon be swept up to our reward (and dodge death in the bargain). Should I continue to do housework, go grocery shopping, mow the lawn, etc.
MrF: Well Ruth, I'll tell you what my sponsors in Christ Jesus told me when I asked a similar question prior to being reborn: "What do you care, it's all going to burn anyways." Here's to seeing you in glory shortly. Next caller please.

Joe: His this Joe from Albany. Will I be good with Jesus if habitually stiff hardworking, yet ignorant, wait staff when I go out to eat?
MrF: Hey Joe, good to hear from you praise the lord. There is no mention of tipping in the Bible. So I think you are ok. Come to think of it, Jesus mentioned giving unto Caesar that which is his, and you know, the money is yours, so feel joyous, you will find yourself in heaven some day. We're talking to Heather.

Heather: Hi, this is Heather in Loudonville. Love your service here. My husband and I will be attending a Promise Keepers event later this year. Of course I will be seated in the back with the other ladies, but I was wondering if it is ok for me to wear something a little less "frumpy" to the festivities. I mean, I am still a good looking woman but my husband says "Gingham or don't go."
MrF: Oh, Heather, I am praying for you now. You are walking a tightrope over the abyss. An abyss that, if you fall in, your soul will be forever tormented by flame and demons. Your husband is looking out for your soul. Listen to him, he knows best! He knows your pride in your appearance will damn you to hell for all eternity. Listen to him! Additionally, he knows that if you dress in a sexy and or provocative way, you will only stoke the fires of his own loinful lust. Tell the clothing demons to STAND BACK, your eternal soul is at stake. By the by, did you know that the fashion industry is dominated by the homosexual cartel? A blow against them is a blow for Christian righteousness. Next call please.

Hong: Hello, sir. This is Hong from Troy. Can Buddhists find Jesus?
MrF: See you in Hell Hong! Next call please.

To be continued
 
Comments:
I have something for u in Phoneix's blog. Hope u will read and grow up.

Keshi.
 
Hi Keshi,
Which is it, do you smell offensive or do you hail from Mumbai?

Either way, don't u go messing up the Phoenix with ur hissy fit.

Oh, and welcome to American blogging. If u don't like what someone has to say, STFU will suffice.

Keshi,
STFU.

Love and Kisses,
MrF
 
Mr F ur awesum.
 
Man o' man you tell it like it is.

From reading this post from the Mr. Friendly International Christian Fellowship, I already feel a closer kinship with our Lord and Savior Jesus.
 
They allow women into Promise Keepers? Sheesh.
 
got it ag and i will check it out over the weekend.
 
Mr.Friendly no Im not from Mumbai. Im from Aus and have tolerance and am not racist, and ur from the US..thats the big difference I think!

American blogging is this? I don't think so. Just that u need to grow up alot more than the rest of ur fellow-men! U seem to be branding ppl according to country/city/cultures etc...is that how u were brought up to think? If that's American way of thinking, then it's really SAD.


Not that I don't like what someone has to say...guess that's what u r demonstrating right now - u didnt like what I said. Besides u don't have to. Im someone who respects freedom of speech as long as it isnt RACIST. And U SO R RACIST.

Keshi.
 
Thanks for stopping by Keshi.

Keep reading.
 
I was only commenting on what u said in Phoenix's blog post. No I didnt read any of ur posts.

Keshi.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Voted Best Blog 2006 by the city of Cohoes, NY. Mr. Friendly humbly accepts this honor as he attempts to stamp out retardation in our lifetime.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Upstate NY
Get a hold of Mr. Friendly at: mrfriendlyalb@yahoo.com
LINKS
  • Albany Links
  • Albany Eye
  • Shamus
  • The Judge Report
  • Funniest Newspaperman out there...
  • Howie Carr
  • Bring on the Funny
  • Anonymous Co-worker
  • The Phoenix
  • McBlogger aka Kanadian Korner
  • This bug attracts women by the busload
  • Mad Haiku
  • Shilling Like my name is Ron Popeil
  • BMW Books
  • Wall of Shame
  • Untouchable
  • Experiments in Greater Readership
  • Cohoes
  • My Subcontractors Suck
  • Products That Work
  • ARCHIVES
    January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / February 2007 / July 2007 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / November 2008 / December 2010 /


    Powered by Blogger