Mr. Friendly Says So
Wednesday, August 30, 2006
  Defending the Motherblog
Listen, I don't come over to ur blog and call u names. So don't u b dissing this here blog.

Not to my face anyways. What u say in the privacy of ur own mind or blog is ur bidnez.

I was called a racist.
Not once.
Not twice.
But in the words of the near presidential John F. Kerry, thrice.

Well, I may be, but I doubt it. It's like theHost, the amiable host of our weekly poker game, said last week, "How can you be a racist, you hate everybody?"

That's right I am an equal opportunity misanthrope.

So if you, or someone you know, suspects me of singling out people due to their race solely, please drop me a line in comments or email and I will try to broaden my focus of ridicule.

By the way, I came up with a short list of things that are worse than being a racist. Again feel free to add your entries via comments or email. Without further ado:
1.) Pedophile
2.) Serial killer
3.) CEO of Standard and Poor's 500 firm that goes belly up due to your ill conceived money making ideas and subsequent cover up of losses. Your firm's bankruptcy puts thousands of people out of work and destroys the retirement savings of thousands more.
4.) Money grubbing preacher man. (or woman, I'm not sexist)
5.) Islamofascist
6.) Wife/child beater/rapist (I know I have child rapist there twice, shut up, I'm on a roll)
7.) Street gang member
8.) Drug dealer/pimp
9.) Tort lawyer
10.) The guy who came up with "I'm luvin' it" ad for McDonals's
11.) Politician, any party.
12.) Some ill read, ill informed, and just plain ill twentysomething blogging your life away while tens of thousands of lonely, deluded middle aged males from across the globe think they have a shot at you because you were fool (exhibitionist) enough to put your picture up in your blog. Your additional crimes include: claiming fluency with the English language and displaying none; living under the illusion that people want to hear your facile take on the world around you when, in fact, your audience mostly wants to see nude pictures; finally, going off on me after reading ONE comment I made on someone else's blog.

Aaaaaahhhh. I feel better already.

By the by number two: why do people resort to calling others racist if and only if their particular race is made the butt of the joke? You don't see me crying foul everytime someone tells a drunken Irish joke. Suppose my object of ridicule were Pakistanis, then I would probably have the entirety of India on my side.

It's like my friend Sudhakhar says: "We wish the government would let us push the Pakistanis into an ocean." (True story)

Indeed, I need to work on my racial sensitivity.

That is all.
 
Comments:
Phew !
You didn't mention the English
 
I am over here taking hits from little girls on the other side of the planet and all you care about is if I mentioned your sorry arse in this fuggin blog!

Hey host, those three diamonds on the flop, yeah, they finished my flush. Go Home!
 
Wow, Mr. Friendly, what did you say and who did you say it to?
 
For those of you who want details, check this out:


My comment is first and the gal who took offense is named keshi. Her comment is near the end.

I followed up on my own blog
here.
http://mrfriendlysaysso.blogspot.com/2006/08/freaky-fundamentailst-phone-line.html

Sorry there aren't links
 
I'm with you about the person who wrote the "I'm Loving It" McTagline.

I'm not a violent man, but I believe I would like poke him/her with a sharp stick. Maybe more than once.
 
ag - dolt's suck. Take it from someone who acts like a dolt 33% of the time.

ben - let's not open up that can of worms

host - you are what you are

mad - read and enjoy

lbb - thanks

shamus - gd McDonalds I'm hatin' 'em right now!
 
Whoa...sounds like i opened a can of nasty worms with that post.

To me, being racist is the belief that your race is superior to others in all ways.

Your comment wasn't racist at all. It was more a cultural difference your were pointing out.

Making you intolerant.

There, don't you feel better now?
 
You know, making fun of stereotypes and cultural differences is such a funny thing. Truth is funny.

I don't think it separates us, I think there's nothing wrong with having a sense of humor and laughing about it.
 
Honestly Phoenix, I really should have stopped and considered the source before saying anything. Two minutes on her site showed me enough about her attitude and outlook.

Humor is way more important than race.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Voted Best Blog 2006 by the city of Cohoes, NY. Mr. Friendly humbly accepts this honor as he attempts to stamp out retardation in our lifetime.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Upstate NY
Get a hold of Mr. Friendly at: mrfriendlyalb@yahoo.com
LINKS
  • Albany Links
  • Albany Eye
  • Shamus
  • The Judge Report
  • Funniest Newspaperman out there...
  • Howie Carr
  • Bring on the Funny
  • Anonymous Co-worker
  • The Phoenix
  • McBlogger aka Kanadian Korner
  • This bug attracts women by the busload
  • Mad Haiku
  • Shilling Like my name is Ron Popeil
  • BMW Books
  • Wall of Shame
  • Untouchable
  • Experiments in Greater Readership
  • Cohoes
  • My Subcontractors Suck
  • Products That Work
  • ARCHIVES
    January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / February 2007 / July 2007 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / November 2008 / December 2010 /


    Powered by Blogger