Mr. Friendly Says So
Tuesday, July 18, 2006
  Enter the Retardagon


Sensai Bruce says:
Do not concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory.


Mr. Friendly says:
I have no fuggin idea what he was talking about.

*******************************

Anybody see the movie The Gauntlet?

Yeah, in it Clint runs that scrawny arse Sandra Locke back to some godforsaken Western City and every. cop. in. the. West. wants to kill them.

That's kinda like Washington Park is like these days.

There is no fuggin way you can get through that park without a shakedown.
90 degreee weather "Hey buddy, can you spare a dollar or two?"
Raining "Hey buddy, you got any change?"
9/11 type Terrorist Activity "Hey arsehole! Gimme some money!"

It's getting so you can't walk through there day or night.
*******************************

Anyways, what the hell was I talking about?

Oh yeah, Mrs. and I went to see a baby doc today. Nothing quite as satisfying as a doctor shilling his services. He seemed nice enough, looks like he doesn't drink quite enough to affect his practice and/or skills. He may have the job.

Those in the know know 1.) it should not be a huge, super deal for lil' Squirt and 2.) Mrs. and me are lunatics about everything.

Here endeth the serious portion of the entry today.
*******************************

So I have a Sabretts moment again today. Good thing I didn't succumb to the voices in my head. The people at the Capitol have no clue on how to cook a hot dog.

People, one characteristic of a hot dog is HOTNESS.

I REPEAT: HOTNESS.
Your dog should not look like it just came out of the package. Burn marks are welcome. I know I am only paying $1.75 for it, but you should see the hot dog you get in Las Vegas for $1.75!

It would John Holmes cry.
********************************

Anyone catch Survivorman yet? This guy is certifiable. Lil Squirt and Junior love the squirrel eating parts. I, of course, am waiting to see a big ol' Grizzly come looking for some loving.

And, of course, watch Lee oblige.
********************************

Recent searches that found this site:
soiled underwear

Well, mister (I assume), if you soiled your knickers, I know Hanes will take them back. So you got that going for you Mr. Railroad Tracks!

Just be sure to wash them out before returning, you dirty bahstahd!
********************************

Recently heard on Madison Ave, Albany
I don't know if it is the urban decay, open drug dealing, higher than average psychiatric patient to normal folk ratio, or the persistent panhandling, but there is something about this town I just love.

Yeah, I was talking to myself at the time.
********************************

Okay, I gotta go home and make some Sabretts, or perhaps some Nathans.
Plus, perhaps, perchance drink some sweet, sweet beer.
Now, get some work done dammit!
 
Comments:
Enter the Dragon rocks!

It could only be improved with more "man slips on his own feces."

Alas, poor Bruce is no longer with us.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Voted Best Blog 2006 by the city of Cohoes, NY. Mr. Friendly humbly accepts this honor as he attempts to stamp out retardation in our lifetime.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Upstate NY
Get a hold of Mr. Friendly at: mrfriendlyalb@yahoo.com
LINKS
  • Albany Links
  • Albany Eye
  • Shamus
  • The Judge Report
  • Funniest Newspaperman out there...
  • Howie Carr
  • Bring on the Funny
  • Anonymous Co-worker
  • The Phoenix
  • McBlogger aka Kanadian Korner
  • This bug attracts women by the busload
  • Mad Haiku
  • Shilling Like my name is Ron Popeil
  • BMW Books
  • Wall of Shame
  • Untouchable
  • Experiments in Greater Readership
  • Cohoes
  • My Subcontractors Suck
  • Products That Work
  • ARCHIVES
    January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / February 2007 / July 2007 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / November 2008 / December 2010 /


    Powered by Blogger