Mr. Friendly Says So
Monday, June 12, 2006
  Viewer Mail
Hey.

How was your weekend?

Mine sucked the life right out of me.

How about, instead writing some dreadfully insipid new stuff on the habib and poker front, I give you a lame viewer mail segment.

Anything to finish this assignment.

Email #1:
Dear Mr. Friendly,
I am in a 5 handed $4/8 NL game. I sit in the cutoff with KJo and about $300 on the table. UTG went all in for $100, UTG + 1 raised all in, then, some donkey in MP pushed his last $200 into the pot. Am I good here?

Signed,
The Midnight Donkey Pusher.

Dear MDP,
Turn off the computer and get some sleep.
MF.


Email Numero B
Yo Mr. Friendly,
Que? Ou es muy stupido? Paul Vandenburgh o mono?
Sinceramente,
Juan Valdez

Dear Juan,
You're fuggin kidding right? A monkey may not be able to pronounce Tikrit, remuneration, or Jorge Posada BUT, the monkey will not try the old "that's how they taught me in grade school" bluff.
MF.


Email #3
Dear Mrs. Freimly Person,
Greetings! My name is Raveeendra Ankamapooloorgautum. Call me Ravi. Me Computer Engineer with English Composition Experience Me interested in Computer Position. You will hire me due to my vast doubts in Semiconductor Technology. You don't mind purchasing $2,000 H1B sponsorship. My sister's husband's arranged marriage wife's second cousin is intellectual property attorney. She says you must pay me or Else?

Is it ok for me to get paid for 1000 hours before contract signing? I await your answer anxiously!

Hope your year prosperous and family multudinous.
Greetings!
Ravi

Dear Raveeendra,
STFU!
And go buy a vowel for cripessakes!
MF.


Email D
Hey Man!
How's the wife? How's the new addition to the family? Have you been paid yet?
A friend.

Hey Friend,
Thanks for asking, don't get me started.
Seriously, Mrs. Friendly is still very much pregnant, thus the addition has not gotten his green card (in a manner of speaking) yet.
Sadly, I have not been paid yet. Client owes me for 516 hours of labor. That is roughly 17% of total contract work complete.
The only funny thing is the commercials the local union runs on high priced consultants. Funny shat.
MF.


Email Numero Cinque!
Dear Mr. Friendly,
Drink, drank, drunk?
Sincerely,
An English Teacher in Troy, NY

Dear Teach,
Drink - infinitive, do not split. As in "Would you like to drink some beer?"
Drank - Past tense. Example: My mom drank too much Night Train.
Drunk - Past Participle (weak, passive language): If I had drunk the Drano, I would not have to take the Math III regents.

Yeah, lay that one on the 17 year old shatheads.

MF.


If you, or someone you know, needs an answer to a burning question, please don't mail it to mrfriendlyalb@yahoo.com. I may answer or I might be too busy. Who knows?

Thanks for stopping by.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Voted Best Blog 2006 by the city of Cohoes, NY. Mr. Friendly humbly accepts this honor as he attempts to stamp out retardation in our lifetime.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Upstate NY
Get a hold of Mr. Friendly at: mrfriendlyalb@yahoo.com
LINKS
  • Albany Links
  • Albany Eye
  • Shamus
  • The Judge Report
  • Funniest Newspaperman out there...
  • Howie Carr
  • Bring on the Funny
  • Anonymous Co-worker
  • The Phoenix
  • McBlogger aka Kanadian Korner
  • This bug attracts women by the busload
  • Mad Haiku
  • Shilling Like my name is Ron Popeil
  • BMW Books
  • Wall of Shame
  • Untouchable
  • Experiments in Greater Readership
  • Cohoes
  • My Subcontractors Suck
  • Products That Work
  • ARCHIVES
    January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / February 2007 / July 2007 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / November 2008 / December 2010 /


    Powered by Blogger