Mr. Friendly Says So
Monday, May 01, 2006
  What do you really want to know?
This post brought to you by some fugging virus the in laws gave me.

The. streak. is. over.

Unbelievable. Twelve years of eating anything I want shot to shat.

When it ended, it ended with a bang, a splash, and several flushes.

Enough. I am starting to feel woozy again.

10 Things You Might Want to Know
1.) THIS IS NOT A POKER BLOG. Well, wait a minute, IT IS A POKER BLOG in that I announce results, upcoming games, bad beats, and other stupid shat that goes on at the HPT. However, I don't spend enough time on the game to get much better than I am right now. If you are into hand analysis, tournament strategy, and how to hone your game like a champion, you are about to be disappointed.

2.) This is a blog about things I, and hopefully you, find funny. Topics do include: Witty donkey chatter, psychological meltdowns at the HPT, crazy panhandler stories, etc. Again, I warn you not to read any further if you are not in to this.

3.) I admit that I want traffic. Save linking to phony Lindsay Lohan nude pictures, I would do anything to get people to read my stuff.

4.) I was out of line with my response to BG's comments. Removed. However, I stand by original analysis. The End.

5.) If you are looking for the latest edition of Poker Blogging Peyton Place, I am afraid you will be sorely disappointed again. My desire to raise traffic does have bounds (see 3 above). I would much rather be on the sidelines, pointing fingers, mocking others.

6.) I will shill though. Not some pedestrian PokerStars/Party/Ultimate/Paradise ad mind you, but a link to something near and dear to my heart, to wit, fattening BMW's wallet. Visit BMW's site. There is another link on the right.

7.) I don't feel like puking yet.

8.) Number eight is about aspiring poker players/bloggers. Never, not once, has the outcome of a hand had any effect on my family life.

All right, once. Mrs. Friendly told me to shut the fuggin computer down and get upstairs or she was going to kick me in the arse.

That's only time though, I swear.

9.) Blogging, to me, is really not about exhibition of my id, super ego (cmon you psychology majors help me out). It is, and always will be, about funny stories, scenes, and comments.

10.) Ultimately, I am bent because I had to waste mondo blog space for these explanations.

Wait. I am over it.

As Mrs. Friendly says, and you should too,
"Forward to the Moronicon!"
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Voted Best Blog 2006 by the city of Cohoes, NY. Mr. Friendly humbly accepts this honor as he attempts to stamp out retardation in our lifetime.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Upstate NY
Get a hold of Mr. Friendly at: mrfriendlyalb@yahoo.com
LINKS
  • Albany Links
  • Albany Eye
  • Shamus
  • The Judge Report
  • Funniest Newspaperman out there...
  • Howie Carr
  • Bring on the Funny
  • Anonymous Co-worker
  • The Phoenix
  • McBlogger aka Kanadian Korner
  • This bug attracts women by the busload
  • Mad Haiku
  • Shilling Like my name is Ron Popeil
  • BMW Books
  • Wall of Shame
  • Untouchable
  • Experiments in Greater Readership
  • Cohoes
  • My Subcontractors Suck
  • Products That Work
  • ARCHIVES
    January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / February 2007 / July 2007 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / November 2008 / December 2010 /


    Powered by Blogger