Mr. Friendly Says So
Wednesday, April 19, 2006
  Laundry list
For the locals, you must check out AlbanyEye. Although it reeks of NPR-Communist-Democratic-IHateTheNYPost-SteveMoness, this guy/gal is a must read for the two of you from the area. It is proof, proof I say, that someone in the media has a sense of humor.

Did you know that Cohoes is burning to the ground? I will be right over to scatter salt on the ashes.

Game at theHost's tonight. I have no idea who will be there. Consider it an adventure and show the fug up. Yes MillionDollar, I am talking to you.

Um, what else, the Mrs. is still pregnant. C'mon, Reggie we need you boy!

When I put something worthwhile on the stock blog, I'll let you know. For the time being, keep Billy Fucillo in mind and make your assets HUGE!

I really want to rip some people a new one, but I just can't find the time. But for the three of you who know me personally can attest, I cannot keep my mouth shut for very long. Fugging fireworks to ensue. I just need a plan.

Personal note to flyingDane: Remember the cigars!

Personal note to my Employer: Thank you notes are great, but all things considered, I would rather be paid.

What else? Ok. Mrs. Wally is still preggers. Sounds familiar. Good Luck Wallys!

A dollar to the first person who can explain this reference. Hooty Panders.

Someone did google "soft core" and wound up here. His visit lasted less than 5 seconds. Sorry I couldn't fufill your prurient desires.

To our overseas visitors, Welcome UK and Denmark! Great to have you.

Best keyword search of the week: "Mr. Friendly Ricky." I knew it was a classic.

Now, get back to work.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Voted Best Blog 2006 by the city of Cohoes, NY. Mr. Friendly humbly accepts this honor as he attempts to stamp out retardation in our lifetime.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Upstate NY
Get a hold of Mr. Friendly at: mrfriendlyalb@yahoo.com
LINKS
  • Albany Links
  • Albany Eye
  • Shamus
  • The Judge Report
  • Funniest Newspaperman out there...
  • Howie Carr
  • Bring on the Funny
  • Anonymous Co-worker
  • The Phoenix
  • McBlogger aka Kanadian Korner
  • This bug attracts women by the busload
  • Mad Haiku
  • Shilling Like my name is Ron Popeil
  • BMW Books
  • Wall of Shame
  • Untouchable
  • Experiments in Greater Readership
  • Cohoes
  • My Subcontractors Suck
  • Products That Work
  • ARCHIVES
    January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / February 2007 / July 2007 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / November 2008 / December 2010 /


    Powered by Blogger