Mr. Friendly Says So
Friday, April 07, 2006
  By Request
Thanks to the sick bastahds looking for information on Hummers and circumcision, my hit rate has hit the hundreds. Thank you ...I am not giving out Hummers...

or hummers...

and certainly not hummers in Hummers.

Quick recap of Wednesday night game at theHost's
BMW: $20 into J8x flop
ME: All in! (aout $5 more)
BMW Call (he holds a J and an 8)

SIR! YOUR BIG SLICK WILL NOT STAND!
I am a poker genius.

Oh well, at least I have my health.

Speaking of geniuses, anyone check out the poker champ links from a few days back.
OMG LOL!!! It was a conspiracy!
Who woulda thunk it!
A four year old.
Yep. That's right. My Junior chimed in a few weeks back. After, I read the Poker Champ posts, she said:
"Daddy, someone is yanking your chain."

Smart girl. Just like her...

For fear of a frying pan to the head, I will not say it.

But you know.

Anybody know where Tamil Nadu India is? Ah, what do I care? It is another hit on the blog. Welcome Tamil Nadu! Great to have you.

Thinking of starting a stock blog. That way, I can make fun of the flyingDane in front of the entire Internet.

I want to thank everyone for the fantastic response to Mrs. Friendly's story. She might be back.

If she ever stops yelling at me.

Here are my plans for the weekend:
1.) Fish Fry
2.) Beer
3.) Junior Dance Class
4.) Junior Skating Class
5.) Beg Mrs. Friendly to let me watch The Sopranos.

Sounds like big doings.

With material like this, it is no surpise that this is the 1,073,456th most popular stop on the Information Superhighway.

Turn the lights out, everyone is gone.

You still here?
 
Comments:
Let me reiterate that this blog is for all my friends who don't care to work very hard.

Let these words educate and entertain. Mostly entertain.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Voted Best Blog 2006 by the city of Cohoes, NY. Mr. Friendly humbly accepts this honor as he attempts to stamp out retardation in our lifetime.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Upstate NY
Get a hold of Mr. Friendly at: mrfriendlyalb@yahoo.com
LINKS
  • Albany Links
  • Albany Eye
  • Shamus
  • The Judge Report
  • Funniest Newspaperman out there...
  • Howie Carr
  • Bring on the Funny
  • Anonymous Co-worker
  • The Phoenix
  • McBlogger aka Kanadian Korner
  • This bug attracts women by the busload
  • Mad Haiku
  • Shilling Like my name is Ron Popeil
  • BMW Books
  • Wall of Shame
  • Untouchable
  • Experiments in Greater Readership
  • Cohoes
  • My Subcontractors Suck
  • Products That Work
  • ARCHIVES
    January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / February 2007 / July 2007 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / November 2008 / December 2010 /


    Powered by Blogger