Mr. Friendly Says So
Wednesday, April 26, 2006
  All Star Salute to the Wally’s Newest Addition:
In honor of the Wally’s baby boy, we have several well wishes and congratulations from the regular game:
MillionDollarMan says: I can get the kid a job. If he likes construction, I will pay $3.25. Under the table, of course.
JonBoy pledges poker lessons and I quote: “I need to reach him before his father does.”
JoGirl pledges to undo any lasting harm administered by JonBoy.
flyingDane and Lou: Send their best and are wondering if the recent addition is interested in becoming the second half of the latest craze on the Spike TV channel: Ultimate Tag Team Baby Fighting!
Cooper sends her best to Mrs. Wally and baby. Tells Wally he does not need to contribute this week…this week only.
LilRicky expresses great joy, not over your child, just now there will be room for him at the game this week. Sorry Rick, we have twelve.
TonyaHarding says congratulations and sends her copy of the Infant Medical Encyclopedia.
BMW is overjoyed by the latest deduction.
Mr. Vegas says “Get back to work, losers!”
From letsChat: That’s great news! I am really happy for the whole Wally family! I remember when I was born, my mom said it was the greatest day of her life. They say infants have no birthing memory, but I can recall it like it was yesterday. You see, I was in the womb all nice and warm when…zzzzzzzzzzzzwakemewhenhesdonezzzzzzzzzzz…
MarkyMark was so excited, he invited more people to the regular game and moved it to theHost’s house.
RangerSmith was so excited he fell out of a tree.
Mr.Weatherbee wants to know if you are interested in joining his diaper buying cooperative.
theHost offers congratulations and demands your presence at next week’s game.

Me, well, well, it wouldn’t be a Wednesday without a song:

Shuffle, Shuffle, little cards,
How I wonder what you are.
Everyone has looked at theirs,
I wonder if I got pocket pairs.

When the blazing cards are gone,
Dealing nothing falls upon,
Bet the pot and show no fright,
Shuffle, Shuffle, all the night.

Then the bettor in the dark,
Thanks you for your tiny spark,
He could not see which way to play,
Aces down saved the day.

In the dark green felt you keep,
And often through my bluffs you peep,
For you never believe my lie,
So the pot reaches the sky.

Then the bettor in the dark,
Thanks you for your tiny spark,
Though I know not what you are,
Shuffle, Shuffle, little cards.

Sing it to the boy, Wally.
Congratulations!
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Voted Best Blog 2006 by the city of Cohoes, NY. Mr. Friendly humbly accepts this honor as he attempts to stamp out retardation in our lifetime.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Upstate NY
Get a hold of Mr. Friendly at: mrfriendlyalb@yahoo.com
LINKS
  • Albany Links
  • Albany Eye
  • Shamus
  • The Judge Report
  • Funniest Newspaperman out there...
  • Howie Carr
  • Bring on the Funny
  • Anonymous Co-worker
  • The Phoenix
  • McBlogger aka Kanadian Korner
  • This bug attracts women by the busload
  • Mad Haiku
  • Shilling Like my name is Ron Popeil
  • BMW Books
  • Wall of Shame
  • Untouchable
  • Experiments in Greater Readership
  • Cohoes
  • My Subcontractors Suck
  • Products That Work
  • ARCHIVES
    January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / February 2007 / July 2007 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / November 2008 / December 2010 /


    Powered by Blogger