Mr. Friendly Says So
Wednesday, March 22, 2006
  Ready for Takeoff
Guest post from the flyingDane
The little pilot was already asleep.

Man, how the hell does he have more hair than me?

When the little guy grows up, I'll teach him everything I know.

Step 1: Know your limits
Step 2: Play within your limits
Step 3: Tight is Right
Step 4: No one, AND I MEAN NO ONE, pushes danes off their blinds.

He'll be ok.

But I must help him.
But how?

I know...

Teach him how to love knowledge, family, life?
Bah!

Teach him how to check-raise?
YES!

I must practice.

Good thing theHost is having a game tonight.

Those fish will not know what hit them!

Good night little guy. Daddy's gotta go skin some fish.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Voted Best Blog 2006 by the city of Cohoes, NY. Mr. Friendly humbly accepts this honor as he attempts to stamp out retardation in our lifetime.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Upstate NY
Get a hold of Mr. Friendly at: mrfriendlyalb@yahoo.com
LINKS
  • Albany Links
  • Albany Eye
  • Shamus
  • The Judge Report
  • Funniest Newspaperman out there...
  • Howie Carr
  • Bring on the Funny
  • Anonymous Co-worker
  • The Phoenix
  • McBlogger aka Kanadian Korner
  • This bug attracts women by the busload
  • Mad Haiku
  • Shilling Like my name is Ron Popeil
  • BMW Books
  • Wall of Shame
  • Untouchable
  • Experiments in Greater Readership
  • Cohoes
  • My Subcontractors Suck
  • Products That Work
  • ARCHIVES
    January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / February 2007 / July 2007 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / November 2008 / December 2010 /


    Powered by Blogger