Mr. Friendly Says So
Wednesday, February 15, 2006
  Obviously, I missed it.
Ok, I was probably dozing but when the fug did it become ok to breastfeed in public?

Not that I have a problem with random public exposure of boobage.

It's just that you never see a Playmate wannabe exhibitting. Inevitably, it is some gal who has a bone to pick...and a really flat chest.

Or, she could simply be a social, how do I say this delicately?, retard.

Last night at dance class, not for me jagass but Friendly Jr., Psycho Breast Mom (PBM) unveiled her beauties in the common room.

I usually catch up on my sleep here, but tonight I spied on Friendly Jr. in the studio. I go back to the common room and see PBM giving her all to one of her PsychoKids (this is the PK who cries uncontrollably and often). I, being a man, look to see what the deal is (you know, size of orb and areola). I am confronted with the righteous rage of the freeroaming feminist.

I move on. Wondering...

Does she want me to look? I think she does. Otherwise, she would find a nice quiet place to feed PK1 (PK2 may alternatively be referred to as the "one who falls down when dancing"). She only hung out in the common room to talk to the oriental moms.
Those gals are TOO polite. They never say anything despite PBM's numerous rants.

By the by, do any psychologists know if there is a correlation/causation of public breastfeeding and excessive crying and/or falling down? Thanks in advance.

If she doesn't want me to look, what does she expect me to do? I mean, I am a MAN (all man ladies). Sorry PBM, it was a reflex. Had I thought, I would have thought better.

Maybe I can get the oriental moms to apologize for me.

Stay Tuned.
 
Comments:
It isn't like I stared. I looked because I am wired to look. In my conscious mind, I would rather gouge out my eyes.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Voted Best Blog 2006 by the city of Cohoes, NY. Mr. Friendly humbly accepts this honor as he attempts to stamp out retardation in our lifetime.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Upstate NY
Get a hold of Mr. Friendly at: mrfriendlyalb@yahoo.com
LINKS
  • Albany Links
  • Albany Eye
  • Shamus
  • The Judge Report
  • Funniest Newspaperman out there...
  • Howie Carr
  • Bring on the Funny
  • Anonymous Co-worker
  • The Phoenix
  • McBlogger aka Kanadian Korner
  • This bug attracts women by the busload
  • Mad Haiku
  • Shilling Like my name is Ron Popeil
  • BMW Books
  • Wall of Shame
  • Untouchable
  • Experiments in Greater Readership
  • Cohoes
  • My Subcontractors Suck
  • Products That Work
  • ARCHIVES
    January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / February 2007 / July 2007 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / November 2008 / December 2010 /


    Powered by Blogger