Mr. Friendly Says So
Thursday, January 26, 2006
  What are you doing?
I'm hoping for two things:
1.) That one of my two readers is a woman
2.) That reader can tell me why woman get brushcuts.

In line at Dunkin' and I see some older gal with the old "high and tight." She was married but I am almost positive that her husband did not come up with this idea. Think about it. Was this the conversation:

Husband: Honey, you know I think you are the most beautiful gal out there.
High and Tight: Yes, but if I could change one physical attribute, what would you like me to change?
H: Oh, I guess your hair is too long. Cut it.
HaT: Thank you for your honesty. As your reward, I will do as you wish.

No way. Alternative conversation where the last two lines are replaced with:
H: Well, I don't know, you could use bigger breasts...
(sound of frying pan hitting skull)

So that being said, who comes up with the short hair idea then.

I submit as evidence, the catty girlfriend.
HaT: You know, Cat, I generally approve of my looks. But I think something is missing. Perhaps you, as my nearest and dearest friend, can give me a clue on how to look more appealing?
Catty Girlfriend: (Thinking: Heh-heh-heh, here's my chance to sandbag this bitch!) I think you need a man's haircut. It is the latest, greatest look!
HaT: (Thinking: Is this bitch sandbagging me or does she mean it?) Do you really think so, it's so butch?
CG: It worked for Sinead O'Connor.
HaT: Who?

Sounds plausible.

Warning: Girls, your girlfriends are bitches AND they are trying to sandbag you.

Have a happy day!
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Voted Best Blog 2006 by the city of Cohoes, NY. Mr. Friendly humbly accepts this honor as he attempts to stamp out retardation in our lifetime.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Upstate NY
Get a hold of Mr. Friendly at: mrfriendlyalb@yahoo.com
LINKS
  • Albany Links
  • Albany Eye
  • Shamus
  • The Judge Report
  • Funniest Newspaperman out there...
  • Howie Carr
  • Bring on the Funny
  • Anonymous Co-worker
  • The Phoenix
  • McBlogger aka Kanadian Korner
  • This bug attracts women by the busload
  • Mad Haiku
  • Shilling Like my name is Ron Popeil
  • BMW Books
  • Wall of Shame
  • Untouchable
  • Experiments in Greater Readership
  • Cohoes
  • My Subcontractors Suck
  • Products That Work
  • ARCHIVES
    January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / February 2007 / July 2007 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / November 2008 / December 2010 /


    Powered by Blogger