Mr. Friendly Says So
Friday, January 20, 2006
  Give me strength...
Things I hate about the office rest room
1.) Every H1B jackass thinks he needs to flush the urinal before he uses it.
What?
Ok, you stand three inches from the urinal, flush, have 3 billion urinary germ microbes bombard your hands, face, clothes, etc., and for what?! You will flush it again after you are done, right? We will see...Nope.
Ok, now I get it. You're leaving it for the next moron to deal with.

2.) No cellphones.
Do I need to repeat?
NO F*CKING CELL PHONES!
Tonight's contestant for World's Most Inappropriate Idiot is Mr. YouCantBelieveHowF*ckingImportantIam. He works in the fastpaced IT world and only he can bring order to his workspace/mates. Yet saving the world from rogue bits and bytes does not give our hero enough time to relieve himself. So...he will attempt to urinate and talk to his wife at the same time.
Verbatim Quote: No, don't get the veal, I hate veal. Get Lamb, oh yeah, that's the ticket, uuuunnnnhhhh...No, nothing, I am just peeing.

3.) Why oh why lord do these retards think it is ok to stand next to me while they pee. At a full house,I understand.
When you have a choice of three or more urinals, here is the plan, man:
A.) If you are first, use the urinal furthest from the door. DO NOT USE THE MIDDLE ONE. That just screams "I am gay and taking on all requests!"
B.) If that one is taken, next choice is the one FURTHEST from that one or for the mentally challenged, the one closest to the door.
C.) Fill in as best to stay away from your co-urinators.

4.) Wash your, stinking, filthy hands when you are done. Just using water is NOT ACCEPTABLE! Soap up, stinky!


Remember, I am watching you.
 
Comments:
I get a crack out of guys that get both hands up on the wall, or at least one. I notice people dropping dueces and talking on the phone. That's some harcore stuff right there.

Your example of the guy talking about Veal is perfect too. How important is that conversation that he needs to be doing it while taking a leak? I remember waiting tables on couples where one person was on the phone having a lazy conversation about nothing while the other person just sat there bored. Retards.
 
Hear you, Bob. What do the people on the other end of the phone think of these guys?

I think the guy's wife is probably thinking something like "I really love him, he always answers the phone when I call."
 
Or, "good, he's still at work so I can keep banging Julio the gardener."
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Voted Best Blog 2006 by the city of Cohoes, NY. Mr. Friendly humbly accepts this honor as he attempts to stamp out retardation in our lifetime.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Upstate NY
Get a hold of Mr. Friendly at: mrfriendlyalb@yahoo.com
LINKS
  • Albany Links
  • Albany Eye
  • Shamus
  • The Judge Report
  • Funniest Newspaperman out there...
  • Howie Carr
  • Bring on the Funny
  • Anonymous Co-worker
  • The Phoenix
  • McBlogger aka Kanadian Korner
  • This bug attracts women by the busload
  • Mad Haiku
  • Shilling Like my name is Ron Popeil
  • BMW Books
  • Wall of Shame
  • Untouchable
  • Experiments in Greater Readership
  • Cohoes
  • My Subcontractors Suck
  • Products That Work
  • ARCHIVES
    January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / February 2007 / July 2007 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / November 2008 / December 2010 /


    Powered by Blogger